I-20 Replacement

You can request a reprint of your I-20 for any of the following reasons:

  •     Lost I-20
  •     Damaged I-20
  •     Stolen I-20
  •     Change of Major
  •     Travel Signature
  •     Change in Financial Resources
  •     Name Change


To request an I-20 replacement, login to iConnect below (use the blue login button) and complete the I-20 Replacement eForm under F-1 Student Services.

You can also come to International Student & Scholar Services, Oregon Hall 3rd Floor and request a reprint of your I-20 in person.


iConnect Student Portal