I-20 Travel Signature & Reprints

I-20 Travel Signature

You need to get a travel signature from an ISSS advisor the first time to leave the U.S. after starting your program, and then every year after that. A travel signature is required for re-entry to the U.S. (not departure from the U.S.) and verifies to U.S. Customs and Border Protection that you have been enrolled full-time at the UO and have maintained legal F1 status.

A travel signature is provided on page 2 of the I-20. 

You have 2 ways to get a travel signature:

1. Log into iConnect and submit the I-20 Travel Signature Request e-form. We will reprint your I-20, sign for travel, and email an I-20 to you as a PDF file. You will then print, sign and date the I-20 copy on your end and keep with your passport for re-entry to the U.S.

2. Bring your I-20 to the ISSS office for an in-person signature

I-20 Travel Signature

If you need us to reprint your I-20 for any of the following reasons, please log into iconnect.uoregon.edu with your DuckID and password and submit the "I-20 Reprint Request" eform.

  •     Lost I-20
  •     Damaged I-20
  •     Stolen I-20int
  •     Change of Major
  •     Change in Financial Resources
  •     Name Change

You can also come to International Student & Scholar Services, Oregon Hall 3rd Floor and request a reprint of your I-20 in person.