International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the Endowed Scholarships. Endowed Scholarships are from generous donors intended to support specific students. There is a single application for all endowed scholarships. Each application will be considered for every scholarships the applicant is eligible for. You can see a list of the established endowments on the sidebar. Endowed funds can vary greatly from year to year. The average scholarship range is from $1,000 - $15,000.
The following criteria are used to select the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Exceptional academic records
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2020-2021 by January 15, 2020. To apply for admission click here.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
How to Apply
Current UO Students
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application.
- All applications and Reference Letters must be submitted by January 31, 2020 by 4 p.m. (PST).
Incoming freshmen and new transfer, new graduate and new post baccalaureate applicants
- YOUR FIRST STEP: You must apply for Admission to the University of Oregon before you can apply for scholarships.
- Watch your email for an invitation to enter the UO Scholarship Dashboard. This happens within a week of submitting your application for admissions.
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application. You must apply for admission prior to this step
- All applications and Reference Letters must be submitted by January 31, 2020 by 4 p.m. (PST)..
If you experience any technical difficulties with the form please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020 by 4 p.m. (PST).