International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the Endowed Scholarships. Endowed Scholarships are from generous donors intended to support specific students. There is a single application for all endowed scholarships. Each application will be considered for every scholarships the applicant is eligible for. You can see a list of the established endowments on the sidebar. Endowed funds can vary greatly from year to year. The average scholarship range is from $1,000 - $15,000.
The following criteria are used to select the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Exceptional academic records
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for Fall 2021 by January 15, 2021. To apply for admission click here.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
How to Apply
Current UO Students
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application.
- All applications and Reference Letters must be submitted by February 19, 2021 by 4 p.m. (PST).
Incoming freshmen and new transfer, new graduate and new post baccalaureate applicants
- YOUR FIRST STEP: You must apply for Admission to the University of Oregon before you can apply for scholarships.
- Watch your email for an invitation to enter the UO Scholarship Dashboard. This happens within a week of submitting your application for admissions.
- Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application. You must apply for admission prior to this step
- All applications and Reference Letters must be submitted by February 19, 2021 by 4 p.m. (PST)..
If you experience any technical difficulties with the form please email email@example.com for help.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2021 by 4 p.m. (PST).