Booking Your Flight

Eugene Airport

The Eugene Airport (EUG) is located 20 minutes from the UO campus. Many airlines fly in and out of the Eugene Airport including Allegiant Air, American, Delta, and United. 

Portland Airport

The Portland Airport (PDX) is located about 2 hours from the UO Eugene campus, and about 30 minutes from the UO Portland campus. For students traveling to Eugene, one of the most common transportation services is Groome Transportation or Flixbus which will drop you off on campus. There are several other options for ground transportation that you can explore.