Departure from the U.S. (permanent)

Permanent Departure from the U.S. (not returning)

If you plan to leave the U.S. permanently and return to your home country, you are REQUIRED to notify International Student & Scholar Services.

  • Log in to iConnect and complete the Departure Request eForm.
  • Log in to Duckweb and request a complete withdrawal of your classes if you are registered and want to drop all your classes. You can keep online classes if you want to continue in those classes.

If you have any questions, please send an email to ISSS at or call 541-346-3206.

Graduate students must notify their UO department and the Graduate School of departure plans.