The application deadline has passed for 2017-2018. Application period will open in October 2017 for the 2018-2019 school year.
International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the Endowed Scholarships. Endowed Scholarships are from generous donors intended to support specific students. There is a single application for all endowed scholarships. Each application will be considered for every scholarships the applicant is eligible for. You can see a list of the established endowments on the sidebar. Endowed funds can very greatly from year to year. The average scholarship range is from $1,000 - $15,000.
The following criteria are used to select the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Exceptional academic records
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2017-18 by January 15, 2017. To apply for admission go to http://admissions.uoregon.edu/international/index.html.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.