The application deadline has passed for 2017-2018. Application period will open in October 2017 for the 2018-2019 school year.
International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the Endowed Scholarships. Endowed Scholarships are from generous donors intended to support specific students. There is a single application for all endowed scholarships. Each application will be considered for every scholarships the applicant is eligible for. You can see a list of the established endowments on the sidebar. Endowed funds can vary greatly from year to year. The average scholarship range is from $1,000 - $15,000.
The following criteria are used to select the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Exceptional academic records
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2018-19 by January 15, 2018. To apply for admission click here.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
How to Apply
Instructions for submitting your application are at the bottom of the application form. Below is a list of ideas for how to best submit your application.
- Download the application with Adobe Reader or Pro
- Use the fillable pdf to complete your application and save it on your computer.
- Save your application and all attachments as pdf’s.
- Email your application to email@example.com in one complete email with all materials attached.
- The subject of your email should be your name and the name of the application you are submitting. Example: (Yi Wang Endowed)
If you experience any technical difficulties with the form please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.