This award is intended to help international students who demonstrate financial need based on impacts caused by the executive order that banned travel to the United States for people from 6 countries.
Selected students will receive a cash award to their UO account. Award amount will vary greatly depending on level of need, seriousness of impact and number of applicants. Resources are limited and full tuition awards are not available.
The following criteria will be used to select the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated financial need due to impacts of the executive order.
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applications can be submitted and will be reviewed as received as long as this scholarship advertisement is posted.