iConnect is an online portal specifically for UO international students. The portal is managed by International Student & Scholar Services, Division of Global Engagement to track your immigration status and report your enrollment each term. You can use the portal to submit requests regarding your visa status and I-20.
Why will I use iConnect?
- To view emails sent to you by ISSS (in the past 60 days)
- To submit online eforms to ISSS
How do I use iConnect?
- Step 1: Go to https://iconnect.uoregon.edu
- Step 2: Click on the BLUE Login button
- Step 3: Login with your DuckID credentials
- Step 4: Select an eform you wish to submit from the menu on the left-hand side
If you have any questions about logging in to iConnect or submitting an eform, please contact ISSS at firstname.lastname@example.org.